Sunday, February 16, 2014

Review: Psych Central


Psych Central

Psych Central – Mental health & psychology information and support


This is a shameless plug for a great online resource, which I've been using now for over a year, but since they were kind enough to add a link to this blog, I want to do them a solid and get out the message about them to more people.  You can also find them on the links page of my website.

I first stumbled onto their site because I was looking for chat forums where I could connect with other people who are working through similar circumstances.  I found a huge collection of well run forums on both bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.  At the time, I didn't realize that they were responsible for a vast amount of resources to help with all kinds of psychological issues.

One of their best features, IMHO, is their Medication Library, where you can found out everything you wanted to know about common psychiatric drugs from their effects to how to save on costs.

Really, I could go on, but just take a minute to check them out: http://psychcentral.com/.  They're one of the best resources online for mental health and substance abuse issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment